60-Minute Lunch Break
Spring is here. The flowers are blooming, the weather is warmer, and it’s time to clean out my closet. Unfortunately, I found some clothes that were a bit snug on me. I guessed I gained a few pounds over the winter months. The good news is that Spring is a time for new beginnings, and a perfect time to start a new fitness program.
I was recently introduced to The 60 Minute Lunch Break, an exercise and meal plan program. I was drawn to the program because it combined 2 of my trouble areas (consistently eating healthy & sticking to an exercise routine) into 1 simple program. In 60 minutes a day, plans help you prepare a healthy lunch and complete a detailed exercise routine. Each week, one day is set aside to prepare 6 meals in 60 minutes.
10 Reasons The 60-Minute Lunch Break will Fit Your Busy Schedule
- 60-day plans are broken up into 8 weeks based upon a 7-day week.
- 1-day each week for meal prepping in 60 minutes.
- 6-days each week will consist of a detailed workout plan plus showering and eating lunch all within your 60-minute lunch break.
- Lunch recipes include a shopping list which are always under $60, but usually only $30.
- Step-by-step cooking and portion instructions.
- Each lunch meal is 650 calories or less.
- Lunches are tasty, healthy, and different each day. New plans are released every 2 months.
- Exercise choices- gym (2 intensity levels) or a no-gym based workout.
- A no-gimmick fitness program. The plan doesn’t promise chiseled abs or guaranteed weight-loss, but rather a foundation to building and maintaining a healthy routine.
- Plans are affordable and start at $6/month.
I think fitting into my summer clothes is going to be a lot easier with The 60-Minute Lunch Break. It will take the guess work out of preparing healthy meals and wondering which exercise to do at the gym. Ready to start your own Spring renewal? Sign up Here for a Free sample plan or receive $10 off with the discount code: FTM10.