Goals, Set them High!
Goals. We all need to make goals. Whether it’s to lose weight, eat healthy or blog more; it’s important. I’ve been encouraged by a fellow blogger and friend, Tanya to write out my goals for August. It could be personal goals or professional goals. My list will be a little of both. I really like this idea of being goal-oriented because as a stay-at-home mom I find myself running around in a chaos. I need structure; I need goals. The following is my list of goals for the month of August. I hope my blogging goals will keep you coming back to read the informative and interesting posts I have planned, and I hope my personal goals will encourage you in your fitness and family journey.
- Write a review of the book, The Bridge Tender by Marybeth Whalen, and offer a giveaway of a signed copy of the book.
- Introduce you to Legend Race owner, Fred Augustine and the upcoming mud run Panda-Monium.
- Product reviews. I’m trying Summit’s Raspberry Ketone supplements. They’re supposed to be a natural fat burner. We’ll see.
- Write a post about how mothers keep their sanity and maintain their femininity in a house full of boys. If you have any suggestions for this post, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start training for a mud run.
- Each more fruits & veggies.
- Cut out sweets.
- Start planning at least 3 meals a week.
- Go to church more regularly.