Seven Reasons To Try Stitch Fix
Affiliate links are used in this post. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission that will support this blog. Thank you.
Last week my son and I went to the mall. I hadn’t been to the mall in awhile, and I was interested in checking out a few new stores, and hopefully find some new clothes to refresh my tired mom wardrobe. Before we did any shopping, we needed to have lunch. Rule number 1 of shopping with a 4-year-old boy, is to make sure their tummy is full, and rule number 2 is let them pick where to eat. We ate at Chick-fil-A in the food court.
My plan was to go to a mix of department stores, women’s clothing stores, and of course a visit to the mall play area and toy store. Finding clothes you like on the rack and on your body is a difficult endeavor, and after a couple of stores with fitting room visits; my son and I were both tired. I was more than happy to let him play in the mall’s play area while I rested my feet. After his playtime, I was determined to find a cute top or skirt, but I was feeling overwhelmed. I didn’t know which store to visit next, and I worried it was only going to be filled with more whining from my son and frustration on my part for not finding anything. I ended up leaving the mall empty handed. I was a little disappointed by the whole experience, but then I remembered an email I received a few weeks ago about Stitch Fix. I was a little hesitant about Stitch Fix, a mail order, clothing shopping service, but after my recent mall trip it was worth a try.
7 Reasons to Try Stitch Fix
- Shop from Home- Skip the overwhelming mall experience and have clothes, shoes and accessories delivered to your doorstep.
- A Personal Stylist- You will be asked to complete a profile based on your style, budget and lifestyle to assist your personal stylist in finding clothes that match your look.
- Perfect Fit- Your profile also includes your shape, size and weight to ensure the best fit.
- Stay in Style- Your stylist will work with your style preferences and pack five pieces that will make your closet pop.
- Free Shipping- Whether you are receiving a Fix or returning items that didn’t work, shipping is free!
- Earn Credit- Refer a friend to try Stitch Fix and receive a $25 credit when your friend’s package ships.
- Savings- Purchase all five items in your box, and receive 25% off the total cost!
Stitch Fix is also available for men, pregnant moms, petite sizes and plus sizes (coming soon). There’s a $20 stylist fee per box, but it goes towards your purchase. You are only charged for the items you keep.
Interested in trying Stitch Fix? Visit this link and schedule your personal Fix: The Stress-Free Shopping Link.
What interests you about Stitch Fix?