Small Victories Sunday- 43
Welcome to our Small Victories Sunday Linkup, now partying on 8 blogs!
This weekly linkup is designed to linkup your BEST posts that inspire others to read, cook, craft, live well and blog well. Share with us anything that will help others live a happier and healthier life. Sunday is a wonderful day to reflect and celebrate the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. Our linkup is open all week long so feel free to stop by anytime, it’s never too late to linkup with us. If you need writing prompts or to see past linkups, visit our main Small Victories Sunday Linkup page.
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Each week my co-hosts and I will feature our favorite bloggers from the previous week’s linkup. Visit each of my co-hosts to see who they’ve featured too! Stop by Mom’s Small Victories to see who earned the Reader’s Choice for Featured Blogger. If you’re chosen, please grab the code above and display it on your blog.
My favorite posts this week came from Melissa Kaylene‘s No-Bake Dove Fruit Trail Mix bars. I love healthy snacks and the Dove Fruit Trail Mix bars are easy to make and look delicious. Melissa also shares about an impromptu girl’s night within her post. I also liked The Pinterested Parent‘s Dixie Cup Easter Basket craft. My boys enjoy making gifts for their friends and this crafts is great for little hands that like giving.
My Weekly Recap
Home & Blogging:
It has been a busy week for our family. It started with a behind-the-scenes tour of the new Earth Fare supermarket. The boys and I enjoyed learning about Earth Fare and their healthy food selections and savings for every household. I wrote a post about Earth Fare’s food philosophy and selections which includes a free printable and giveaway for a $5o Earth Fare gift card.
On Wednesday, the boys and I packed up the car and drove to Grandma & Grandpa’s house near Charlotte. It was the perfect ending to our Spring/Track-out break as we played with Grandparents, cousins, Aunts and Uncle.
I’m still organizing and recruiting people for Team Fit Triangle Mom for the Komen Race for the Cure held in Raleigh on June 13. My goal is to raise $3,000 by partnering with small local businesses and selling team t-shirts. If you are local, I would love for you to join the team as a runner or walker. Click Here to learn how to get involved.
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
Grab this image & code!
* Following your hosts is not required but appreciated!
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together!
* Please visit at least 2 others for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to fellow participants.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post on their social media pages to let others know of your awesomeness too!
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!