Small Victories Sunday Linkup- 42
Welcome to our Small Victories Sunday Linkup, now partying on 8 blogs!
This weekly linkup is designed to linkup your BEST posts that inspire others to read, cook, craft, live well and blog well. Share with us anything that will help others live a happier and healthier life. Sunday is a wonderful day to reflect and celebrate the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. Our linkup is open all week long so feel free to stop by anytime, it’s never too late to linkup with us. If you need writing prompts or to see past linkups, visit our main Small Victories Sunday Linkup page.
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Each week my co-hosts and I will feature our favorite bloggers from the previous week’s linkup. Visit each of my co-hosts to see who they’ve featured too! Stop by Mom’s Small Victories to see who earned the Reader’s Choice for Featured Blogger. If you’re chosen, please grab the code above and display it on your blog.
My favorite posts this week come from Kelly the Take Action WAHM. Kelly shares her blogging expertise with a post about Creating a Killer About Me Page and Lowering Your Bounce Rate. I found myself reading these posts and making changes on my blog almost simultaneously. My About Me page has been updated and better explains to my readers what my blog is all about. Thanks, Kelly for sharing on Small Victories Sunday link up.
Be sure to grab the featured blogger code above and display the image on your blog!
My Weekly Recap
I finished reading Insurgent this week, and I couldn’t wait to see how the story ended that I read the final book, Allegiant too. Overall, it was an interesting story with it’s share of twists and turns. I also finished my review of Happy Habits for Every Couple. I liked how this book focused on daily projects to strengthen your marriage.
Home & Blogging:
The boys are still out of school, and we enjoyed several warm, sunny days. We took advantage of the nice weather by visiting 3 different parks and going to Dairy Queen for their free ice cream cone day. We also indulged in Mint Oreo milkshakes at PDQ on St. Patrick’s Day and jumped with friends at Defy Gravity, an indoor trampoline place.With all the fun and excitement, I only made it to the gym twice this week, but I’m counting a few of our activities as exercise.
Playing with the kids took precedence this week, so I didn’t get to blog as much. However, I guest blogged about Starting to Blog on Mom’s Small Victories, and I wrote my review of Happy Habits for Every Couple.
I’m still organizing and recruiting people for Team Fit Triangle Mom for the Komen Race for the Cure held in Raleigh on June 13. My goal is to raise $3,000 by partnering with small local businesses and selling team t-shirts. If you are local, I would love for you to join the team as a runner or walker. Click Here to learn how to get involved.
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
Grab this image & code!
* Following your hosts is not required but appreciated!
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together!
* Please visit at least 2 others for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to fellow participants.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post on their social media pages to let others know of your awesomeness too!
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!