Small Victories Sunday Link-up 48
Welcome to our Small Victories Sunday Linkup, now partying on 8 blogs!
This weekly linkup is designed to linkup your BEST posts that inspire others to read, cook, craft, live well and blog well. Share with us anything that will help others live a happier and healthier life. Sunday is a wonderful day to reflect and celebrate the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. Our linkup is open all week long so feel free to stop by anytime, it’s never too late to linkup with us. If you need writing prompts or to see past linkups, visit our main Small Victories Sunday Linkup page.
My Small Victories
These weekly link-ups have really taught me the importance of counting each task (big or small) as a victory. Here are a few of my victories this week.
- I made it to the gym 3 times this week. I had to juggle my schedule a little bit because my youngest one had a bad cough.
- I cheered on my oldest son at his first Boostherthon Fun Run. The kids were super excited that they reached their goal of 36 laptops for the school.
- I shared A day in the life of a blogger (me) on the @VendRaleigh ‘s Instagram account.
- I had the chance to meet Author Amy Carroll of Proverbs 31 Ministry. She shared her writing and publishing story, and encouraged me to start writing a book.
- Blogging. I wrote my first post in the Mom’s Shortcut’s series- Neutrogena Natural Towelettes and a wrote a review about a new restaurant in town- Brixx Pizza Comes to Cary.
- I’m still recruiting for Team Fit Triangle Mom and selling tees and tanks for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in June. Click Here to learn more about Team Fit Triangle Mom.
What about you? I’d love to hear about your Small Victories this week. Share them in the comments as a way to encourage others. Be sure to also link up to the linky below.
Each week my co-hosts and I will feature our favorite bloggers from the previous week’s linkup. Visit each of my co-hosts to see who they’ve featured too! Stop by Mom’s Small Victories to see who earned the Reader’s Choice for Featured Blogger. If you’re chosen, please grab the code above and display it on your blog. The featured blogger this week is Jo of Finding Joy in the Everyday and her post Encourage One Another. Jo wrote about how it’s important to encourage All women, not just the ones we socialize with. I like how she pointed out that the Bible instructs us to encourage others daily, and not when it fits into our schedules. Thanks, Jo for sharing the importance of being an encourager. Congratulations, Jo on being the featured blogger this week. Grab the code above and display it on your blog. Be sure to visit my Featured Blogger board on Pinterest. Follow FitTriangleMom’s board Featured Bloggers- Small Victories Sunday on Pinterest.
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
Grab this image & code!
* Following your hosts is not required but appreciated!
*Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
*Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together!
*Please visit at least 2 others for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to fellow participants.
*By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post on their social media pages to let others know of your awesomeness too!
*By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
*Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards. *Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts: